Find information about delivering or collecting equipment from this auction site, including:
Loading Area Information
Height of loading docks: 80 mt, 120 mt, 150 mt
Note: Closest ports are Genova and Livorno. The yard is on the Autoroute A21 exit Caorso
Loading/Unloading Ramps 2
Loading / Unloading Policies
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
- Ritchie Bros. will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
- At its own discretion, Ritchie Bros. may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for arranging the unloading and loading items which exceed the capacity or safe-lifting ability of Ritchie Bros' forklifts and loaders, operating as a single machine
- Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
- Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the truck entrance.
General Auction Site Policies
- Every person enters Ritchie Bros.' auction sites at their own risk. Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at our auction sites.
- All transportation companies entering our auction sites are expected to maintain the following insurance coverages: General Liability, Workers' Compensation and Cargo.
- Entrance to the auction site, use of the loading dock(s) and assistance from Ritchie Bros. personnel will occur on a first come / first served basis.
- If items will be delivered in a shipping container, please call the auction site in advance to make appropriate arrangements.
- Before entering the auction yard, every person must stop at the Yard Office and sign the Sign-In and Release Form.
- Ritchie Bros. will not provide delivery receipts; however, if confirmation of delivery is required, Ritchie Bros. can sign a bill of lading to confirm receipt only.
- The owner's contact information must be provided with equipment being delivered.
- Equipment keys must remain in the unit being delivered.
Equipment cannot be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full, including VAT where applicable. You will also need to complete an Authorization Form stating your nominated transport company and send it to the auction site before your equipment can be collected.
- All applicable EXA Documents, T1 documents must be presented for any equipment being transported to a foreign country.
- A Customs Clearance document will be needed for any item that was sold "NON-DUTY FREE CIRCULATION EU" which is being transported to a country within the EU.
- A release ticket must be presented before loading and/or removal of any equipment. The release ticket can be collected from the Registration Area of the building.
- Equipment must be removed from the auction site through the truck gates.